OCA Ecosystem Tour
There are many additional concepts defined on top of OCA that on their own require further explanation. Thus, the OCA Ecosystem emerged as an umbrella for the building blocks. It bounds all the basic concepts that play important role in this ecosystem. Around the concepts, components are defined that come along with the reference implementation.
The OCA Ecosystem consists of the following components:
- OCA Parser – allows to define OCA Bundles in a common format (currently from XLS);
- OCA Browser – renders OCA Bundle preview in a WEB browser;
- OCA Repository – manages OCA Bundles ;
- OCA Data Vault – stores OCA Bundle related assets and code tables;
- OCA Transformer – allows to apply transformations upon OCA Bundle ;
- OCA Validator – validates data record against OCA Bundle .
Refer also to the Basic Concepts section of the specification.
Ecosystem components applications
Preparing OCA bundle
Context preserving data capture
Data harmonization through data transformation
OCA can be tested and developed on Argo, a dedicated sandbox environment hosted by Human Colossus Foundation.
Link to Argo: https://argo.colossi.network/